For this autumn I decided to carry on the nightwear/loungewear theme by treating myself to some new slippers. Once again I turned to The White Company after seeing these very cosy and warm looking, faux fur slippers, shop HERE. I love them in this pale grey hue because it works as a nice neutral and in turn will work with most colours. I am thinking I will invest in another pair of slippers because I don’t want these to wear out too quickly and with it being the autumn now compiled with the fact that 2020 is the year to “stay home” I feel that a having a couple pairs of slippers in rotation will be surly justified. I have shared a few styles that I currently have my eyes on. Let me know what you think.
Sending you love and light,
- Birkenstock Shearling Mules – HERE
2. John Lewis Shearling Slippers – HERE
3. Fat Face Slippers – HERE
4. Marks & Spencer Borg Slippers – HERE
5. John Lewis Faux Fur Slippers – HERE
6. The White Company Velvet Bow Slippers – HERE