It’s not quite a maxi dress and it’s not quite a midi but it’s definitely somewhere in-between. Yes, i’ve been noticing this style creep in more and more and I have to say, as you may have guessed, i’m a fan. It feel like it’s been more then hot minute since the maxi dress had its moment and whilst the midi dress continues to be a go-to favourite for most of the style-conscious, I do feel this midi-maxi style that is currently rising up the fashion ranks, is the perfect love child and just what we need right now to subtly freshen things up.
Wear yours with sneakers for a Scandinavian-cool vibe or if that’s not you thing, then opt for a minimal sandal. Take your midi-maxi into the autumn by teaming with a pair of western inspired boots.
I’ve found some dresses online that you can shop if you like. Sorry in advance if any have sold out in the time it has taken me to prepare this post. Being a mum now, I have it takes me more time putting my posts together.
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s post.
Sending you love and light,
- Maxi Dress Via The White Company – HERE
- Black Maxi Dress Via The White Company – HERE
- Yellow Maxi Dress Via & Other Stories – HERE
- White Maxi Dress Via Urban Outfitters – HERE
- Floral Print, Ruffle Maxi Dress Via Topshop – HERE
- Leopard Print Dress via Warehouse – HERE
- Peach/Pink Maxi Dress via Net a Porter – HERE
- Orange Maxi Dress Via Mes Demoiselles – HERE
- Blue Floral Print tiered dress via & Other Stories – HERE
- Yellow Satin Maxi Dress via & Other Stories – HERE
- Red Floral Print maxi Dress via Urban Outfitters – HERE
- Black Square Neck Maxi Dress via & Other Stories – HERE
- Orange Maxi Dress via Warehouse – HERE
Photos Via Jonathan Daniel Pryce for Vogue.co.uk, Sandra Semburg, Vogue.com, Style Du Monde, Celine. Contact me if i’ve missed any and i’ll happily credit you.