In yesterday’s post I was talking about leopard print as well as styling it (click here if you haven’t already seen it) Well today I am sharing some leopard print pieces that I am really loving right now. They are all from Topshop and not only do I believe they would look great now but in years to come also, due co the classic nature about they each possess.
- Though i’ve always wanted a faux fur coat in leopard print, I have to admit I really love this style (top photo). It’s classic, stylish and effortlessly chic.
- I also chose a belt because this is a super subtle way to style a bit of leopard print into a look. I used to have a belt myself but I sadly could not find it when I searched for it the other day.
- Because I couldn’t find faux fur coat that I liked I thought this furry hat was a great alternative and I think it would look amazing styled with an all black outfit.
- The slingback shoes are simple really, they are on SALE for a very price of £20.00 and plus they give a nod to the eighties, which by the way are back!
- Finally there is the knitted sweater which is by front he Topshop UNIQUE range and I love the colour and it’s oversized shape and fit. You could go two ways with this piece, either keep it simple and stylish with some straight denim and loafers or embrace it’s slightly quirkier vibes by pairing with a metallic skirt and snake print boots.
Hope you like my leopard print selection!
Leopard Print Coat – HERE
Leopard print Belt – HERE
Leopard print Faux Fur Hat – HERE
Leopard Print slingback Shoes – HERE
Leopard Print Knit – HERE