As much as i’m loving my winter neutrals and double denim’s, there is a combination that always has a firm place in my heart and that is the undoubtedly chic combination of navy and black. Infused with textured promise of silk, patent and (faux) fur, it takes the combo up a notch and highlights how this once faux pas blend of colours actually works rather effortlessly and in an understated way.
I cant believe it’s Friday already, though it has been a long week and so i’m hoping for a chilled weekend. Tonight Conan and I are going out for our valentines day meal. A bit early but the restaurant we are going to are closed on Sunday and were fully booked on the Saturday!! So tonight just had to do. But it will be lovely i’m sure. I’ve got my outfit picked out, a red lace playsuit (the one I wore at Christmas) with Conan’s blazer and my pink metallic Miu Miu Shoes. Possibly a bit over the top for little old Taunton Town but when have I ever cared about that?!
Have a great weekend lovelies,
- Reiss Faux Fur Gilet – similar Here
- (old) Topshop Cardigan – love this Here
- (old) Topshop Boutique Slip dress (worn as top) love this Here Here & Here
- Zara Scarf – similar Here & Here
- (old) Miu Miu Trousers – love these Here, Here & Here
- Whistles Ankle Boots – love these Here & Here
Don’t forget to follow me on: