I do wonder if denim assembles will ever get tiresome for me but i’m honestly thinking it’s an unlikely case. Its like denim runs through my blood! I’m sure most of you reading this understand where i’m coming from 😉
Small details in an outfit for me, can make all the difference to a look. It’s something I myself always tend to notice when it comes to other people’s style. Like, what I am wearing in todays post. It would have been very easy for me to just throw on this beige knit and not given the silk shirt underneath a second thought. Some may think, thats it’s barely noticeable and so whats the point?! But for me it felt necessary and why? Because when I look down and see these two beautiful and complimentary materials working together so harmoniously it just feels worth the extra effort. And its like having a secret that only I and those with a keen eye for style and details share. It may sound over the top to some but I believe that when a jobs worth doing, it’s worth doing well and the same applies to style.
Do you notice the small details?
- (old) Topshop Beanie – love this Here
- Topshop Denim Jacket – Here
- Jumper 1234 cashmere Knit – similar Here, Here & Here
- Equipment Silk Shirt – almost the same colour Here
- (old) Cos Jeans – similar Here
- Laura Ashley Bag – love this cute bag Here
- Nike Air Force 1 Trainers – Here
Don’t forget to follow me on: