The first time I fell in love with metallic, was when I feasted my eyes on those Jil Sander brogues back in 2011! Ever since then I have slowly built up a small collection of some beautiful metallic pieces and with no intentions to stop there. As we approach the festive season, metallic seems even more appealing, or for me at least anyway.
There is huge amount to choose from right now and my selection is just the tip of the iceberg. I’ve picked some of my favourite pieces but have decided not to include shoes this time. Personally, I feel Topshop have the best and most varied selection of metallic goodness right now. I was in my local Topshop the other day and the pieces look even better in person.
At the beginning of this post, you can a photo I took of the beautiful and extremely chic Jenny Walton! I’ve loved her style for a long time now and I don’t say it very often but her style is completely unique to her. The way she mixes pieces is modern but whilst always managing to evoke a sense of old world glamour and chicness that can only be compared to the icon that was and still is Audrey Hepburn. She truly fascinates me and I wish I would have had the balls to go and introduce myself. But there was a lot of Street style photographers around and I don’t know, just felt awkward about doing so.
Anyway I hope enjoy my post! Happy Shopping.
The Goodies –
- Topshop Boutique Metallic Dress – Here
- Topshop Metallic Yarn Tank Top – Here
- Chantecaile Le Crome Eye Duo – Here
- Topshop Unique Metallic Dress – Here
- Reiss Metallic Clutch – Here
- J.Crew Fringe Skirt – Here
- Mulberry Clutch – Here
- Topshop Unique Metallic Skirt – Here
- Topshop Metallic Top – Here
- Asos Metallic Super Skinny Trousers – Here
- Monki Pleated Wide Leg Metallic Trousers – Here
Don’t Forget to follow me on –