These printed trousers have always remind me of pyjama bottoms but I can’t deny that’s one of the reasons to why I love them so much. I’ve always enjoyed the challenge of clashing prints. I find that stripes big or small almost works as a neutral when it comes to print clashing and there for almost never fails when combining different prints. Some may think too much is going on with this outfit and they’re probably right but thats why I like it and I why I also believe it works. I was wearing a sleeveless blazer on top of this outfit, which you can see in a couple of the shots but I really wanted to capture the look without the jacket, as it just hung better this way.
Anyway it’s my sisters 22nd birthday tomorrow and I’ve got to run a few last minute errands to complete my birthday preparations for her. If all goes how I hope it will, I’ll try and take and share some photos with you all.
My Outfit –
- (old) See By chloe Sleevless Blazer
- Warehouse Knitted Tabard – love this Here & Here
- (old) Elizabeth & James Shirt – love this Here, Here, & Here
- Kenneth Jay Lane Necklace
- (old) River Island Trousers – Love these Here & Here
- Laura Ashley Bag – Here
- Adidas Sneakers – similar Here & Here
Don’t Forget To follow Me On –