For years and years, i’ve always been a powder eye shadow girl! But as of recently, I have wanted to try a Cream shadow again. I once tried them when I was 14/15 years old but didn’t like the crease marks it left around the eyes and the longevity was always really quite crap and so I abandoned it and stuck to powders! Giving that it’s now ten years later, I think it’s time to revisit this beauty product and above are the colours and textures that have caught my attention the most.
- Nars Eye Paint – Here
- Bobbi Brown “Long Wear Cream Shawdow” – Here
- Ellis Faas Bronze Highlighter – Here
- Mac Longwear Paint Pot in ” Rubenesque” – Here
- Shiseido Shimmering eye Cream – Here
- Charlotte Tilbury Creamy Shadow in “Bette Eyes” – Here